- RT @laurenjblogger: Interesting image during Glenda Clarke’s presentation on Dyslexia today at @SMSBGS. #Dyslexia #learningdiversity https:… 9 hours ago
- RT @VisibleLearning: Asking questions is a crucial part of many of @john_hattie's mindframes, including dialogue, #feedback, & relationship… 3 days ago
- RT @researchED1: IT'S HERE! researchED Magazine on its way to all subscribers. For your free subscription sign up in the link below #rEDmag… 6 days ago
- Try Booking - trybooking.com/394212 https://t.co/KnyI0uvfjU 1 week ago
- RT @aitsl: Leading for impact: Australian guidelines for school leadership development, sets out evidence-based guidance to support a natio… 1 week ago
- "Teaching Mathematics" by Peter Sullivan
- Burial Ceremony
- Creating a Culture of Thinking in the Mathematics Classroom
- A FOCUS on BETTERment
- Teaching = explaining?
- Keeping NAPLAN in perspective
- Whose performance? Who will be learning? What will be taught?
- The mathematics in earthquakes
- Pose, Pause, Pounce, Bounce
- Evidencing Professional Practice = Improving the Profession?